Nsukka de jeee

Looking at the photo, one would think that an earthquake of probably 1.3 magnitude has just occurred in this place (hahaha), but no. This place is one of the most, if not the most, commercially active area in Nsukka.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Oghige main market(ashua Oghige).
I know you are probably thinking 'what happened?' Right?
You are right to, I myself couldn't believe all what my eyes saw soon as I landed at Peace Park Motors, Nsukka all the way from Abuja.
Well to cut the chase, what you're looking at is a metaphor for change. And I'm not talking about that kind of change you may probably be thinking about, No sir.
Nsukka is merely passing through a process of what I will like to refer to as 'rebirth' under the current administration led by His Excellency Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Gburugburu).

At the least,  a world class drainage system and a double lane standard main road will be the aftermath of what you see in the photo.

I will like to use this medium to encourage all those that may be bitter, those affected in one way or the other, about the whole process of transforming Nsukka into a "smart city" to try and see the big picture and that there will be light at the end of the tunnel. And this is coming from a concern citizen and an indigene of Nsukka. Lastly I'll like to wrap it up with a catchphrase from Joel Osteen, urging the good people of Nsukka to "Anchor to Hope."

Popular posts from this blog

The first storey building in Nigeria located in Badagry, Lagos State, recorded 13,609 visitors in 2018