Leah’s Dad: I’ve Heard Nothing About My Daughter’s Whereabouts.

Nathaniel Sharibu, father of the yet-to-be released Dapchi schoolgirl, Leah, has said no one has told him about the whereabouts of his daughter.

Leah was among over 100 schoolgirls
kidnapped by Boko Haram insurgents in
Dapchi, Yobe state, but was not released for failure to renounce Christianity.
According to her father, his wife fainted and was rushed to a hospital when the other schoolgirls were released without Leah.
Nathaniel said, “Till now I have not heard
anything and no authority has told me anything about the whereabouts of Leah.

“Loved ones were calling to congratulate me that my daughter is on her way home. But uptill now I have not seen anything yet,” adding “it's very sad; if we are going to celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ without Leah.”
The father of three said his “wife fainted and was rushed to a hospital when Leah’s 104 school mates were returned to Dapchi after one month in captivity.

“I really have nothing much to say now except that Leah is not yet back to join the rest of the family. The trauma within the Family can only be imagined, especially as her school mates have been released to rejoin their families.”

Source: Sahara reporters

Popular posts from this blog

The first storey building in Nigeria located in Badagry, Lagos State, recorded 13,609 visitors in 2018